Sunday 11 April 2010

Funky Hand blog Challenge - April Showers


I love Funky Hand I have a number of downloads and a couple of the cds, my recent download was the Retro Fun Word book. I am now entering Aprils challenge and had the ideal stamp for the challenge.
I have used a teardrop style card but only used 2 parts instead of 3, the stamped image is 'Little Claire' from Little Claire and coloured in using Pro-markers, I have also used Sakura Gelly Roll -Clear Star- for the wings, raindrops and flower umbrella, I have used 2 papers from 'Hearts and Flowers' (5 &16) and also used the alphabet which I scaled down on the photo wizard. I have finished the card with a peel-off border.


5 comments:

Tip Top said...

Oh - this is such a lovely card and image! Like the teardrop style too. Thanks for entering the Get Funky! Challenge – hope you can join us again next month! Get Funky!

Kath Stewart said...

fabulous card alison...love how you used these gorgeous papers with your sweet image..thanks for joining in the fun with the Get Funky Gang this month...hugs kath xxxx

Vicky said...

Pretty card Alison, lvoe the teardrop design. Thanks for joining in at Get Funky this month. :)x

Kathy said...

What a lovely card this is - thanks for joining in with our April challenge

Allison said...

sucha pretty card Alison, thanks for joining in the fun at Get Funky this month
AllisonX