Tuesday 19 May 2009

FF Challenge 16 - Flowers and Bling


Here is my entry for this weeks challenge at Funky Fairy
it is Flowers and Bling, I have used my own handbag template and made it into a birthday card. I have used a freebie Navy blue paper from FF, the flap is made from a burnished silver embossed card (embossed with roses), the handle is a silver flower braid, the bag closure is a silk daisy stamped using a blue ink pad and the centre is a gem, the corners and greeting are peel-offs everything from my stash.

http://funkyfairyschallengeblog.blogspot.com/2009/05/challenge-16.html

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful card Alison, love the handbag shape.

Thanks for playing along with the FF challenge.

Joanne x

michele said...

Great card. Just wanted to say thank you for becoming a follower of my Extremely Crafty blog. I really appreciate it. x