Tuesday 7 April 2009

ff Challenge 10 Green


I haven't entered for a few weeks here is my entry to the FF Green challenge
I have used the new GORJUSS GINGHAMS in 2 shades of lime green. I have used a notepad that can be replaced when used up from Wilkinsons and a pencil from Ikea
the front has a simple large flower and an embellishment for the centre, adorning it, along with the title and all is held together using elastic.

http://funkyfairyschallengeblog.blogspot.com/2009/03/funky-fairys-challenge-9-green.html

hope you like my entry

4 comments:

Pink Blossom Creations said...

Lovely creation
I have yet to use the ginghams
Thanks for joining in with the challenge
Caroline x

Unknown said...

Fantastic creation Alison, great to see the new papers and love the big flower.

Thanks for joinging the FF Challange this week and good luck.

Joanne x

Lesley said...

Fab Alison, lovely papers! Thanks for taking part in the FF challenge this week xx

Emma said...

Gorgeous creation...fab to see you back and joining us.
Good luck.
Emma x